Veterans Affairs

vet mob vet 1240


The Veterans’ Affairs Certifying Officials are located in the Office of the Registrar to assist veterans and dependents of veterans who are entitled to V.A. educational benefits.

Veterans may qualify for tuition benefits through the Yellow Ribbon Grant.

Other opportunities for potential veterans’ benefits include: